TEA! Come enjoy over 250 Loose-leaf Teas at Savvy Tea Gourmet.
Please check our Specialty Tea Menu for our exclusive tea drinks!
* Tea selections change daily, please call for our Daily Menu.
Please check our Savvy Smoothie Bar Menu for available Smoothies and Boosts!
Coffee – Regular & Decaf - Medium $2.50 – Large $3.50
Please check our Gourmet Coffee Menu for available coffee!
Water – Poland Spring - $1.75
Perrier - $3.00
Chocolate Lover’s Hot Chocolate - $3.00
Fizzie Lizzie - $2.50 * Pink Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Raspberry-Lemonade, Tangerine
Organic Chocolate Milk - $2.00
~ Breads & Delectables
Croissant – $3.00
Pain au Chocolat – $3.50
Cinnamon Bun – $3.00
Bagel – $2.00 (with Cream Cheese +$0.50)
Oatmeal Bar – $3.50
Tea Breads (regular o gluten free) - $2.50
Old Fashioned Crumb Cake – $3.50
Scones – $2.75 * Wild Blueberry, Orange Cranberry, English Currant, Whole Wheat-Oats & Raisins, Lemon Coconut, Ginger.
Lemon Square – $3.50
Pecan Bar – $3.50
Cookies – $2.00 * Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin.
Ask about our other dessert specials!
Gelato – $4.00 (available May – October) * Royal Chocolate, Cinnamon, Coconut, Green Tea, Mint Chip or Tahitian Vanilla.
Fresh Fruit – $1.00 per piece
Yogurt Parfaits – $6.00
Fruit Cups – $5.00
~ Cheese Flights
Artisan selection of cheeses, French bread, dried fruits and nuts on a board.
- Small $10.00 (3 cheeses.) – Large. $15.00 (5 cheeses)
Our selections change weekly. Please call or send us your fax number for the selections of the week.
Served with a warm olive/rosemary or pecan & raisin dinner roll.
- Small Bowl $5.50 – Large Bowl $7.00
Our soups change weekly. Please call or send us your fax number for the selections of the week.
* Berkshire ~ Baby organic spinach with Berkshire Blue Cheese -a hand-crafted blue cheese from Jersey cows (American Cheese Society winner) from Massachusetts, organic dried blueberries, and hard-boiled organic egg slices. (Crumbled bacon option $0.50). Pairs nicely with Spa Dressing - $9.00*
* Mediterranean Vegetables with cranberry goat cheese on mesclun greens – $8.50*
* Pears with Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts on mesclun greens – $8.50*
* Prosciutto, fresh Mozzarella and tomatoes on romaine – $8.50*
* Cape Cod ~ Diced chicken breast with Craisins and pecans in a low-fat poppy seed yogurt dressing on greens – $8.50*
* Add Savvy Tea Gourmet (soon to be World Famous) Garlic Croutons for $0.50
* Mango Chutney Chicken Salad with Brie on cranberry-walnut bread. – $8.25
* Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Havarti, sun-dried tomatoes, mayo on multi-grain bread (with lettuce and tomato). – $8.25
* Black Forest Ham & Manchego cheese with Quince Mustard on multi-grain bread (with lettuce and tomato). – $8.25
* Plymouth ~ Natural oven-roasted turkey breast in a whole wheat wrap with organic spring lettuces and house made cranberry-orange mayonnaise. - $8.00
* Avocado Power ~ Avocado, humus, carrot, cucumber, roasted red pepper, sprouts and mesclum rolled up on a low-fat whole wheat wrap. - $8.00
Ask for our daily specials!
~ Panini – $9.00
* North End ~ Fresh Mozzarella, tomato, basil and pesto with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar on a baguette.
* Vegetarian ~ Grilled vegetables with pesto and goat cheese on a multi-grain baguette.
* Californian ~ Tuna salad, avocado and Cheddar cheese melted on a multi-grain baguette.
* Mediterranean ~ Prosciutto & figs with Asiago cheese.
* Provencal ~ Oven roasted chicken breast, Havarti cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto on a multi-grain baguette.
* Vermonter ~ Black Forest Ham, pears, Vermont cheddar and apple butter on a french baguette.
Ask for our Daily Specials!
Served with side salad.
* Quiche (ask your server for selections) – $11.00
* Chicken Pot Pie - $12.00 (when available)